Testimonials

Said by our Clients

"Witnessing Ms. Walls tutor left me feeling reassured, there are educators out there that really do care about our children. She not only cares about their academic achievement, but it's obvious that she is committed to building up every child who may have a feeling of defeat when it comes to learning. The sparkle in their eye is priceless when they realize they've got it!"
~Deidra Speight, Parent

My 3rd grader was struggling as a reader. Concerned, we decide to enlist the help of Bright Minds Academy, and I am so pleased that we did. As a parent, I have watched my reluctant readers’ confidence soar. Thank you Ms. Walls for equipping my son with strategies that have helped him become a stronger learner.
~Heather Mackall, Parent

I am truly impressed with Ms. Anita Walls' professionalism and drive when it comes to education. She has a sincere love for reading and for children. She has been an outstanding educator both in the classroom and out of the classroom. She is a tremendous support and resource to those educators serving in the classroom. Ms. Walls tutors one of my third grade students. I am extremely proud of the accomplishment she has made with him. She has helped to build his confidence and he is proud to be one of her students. He says she is "the best tutor ever". She will run the extra mile in order to do what it takes to help her students. I will continue to recommend her services to families in need of a mentor/tutor.
~ Lauri Butler
Third Grade Teacher

Labels:
Website wonderfully made by Zoe Life Designs.